Superstar Sales Talent Wanted NOW for Growing San Jose Company!
What WE expect from a potential candidate:
- You are a STRONG closer with PROVEN sales skills;
- You are a HUNTER â€“ not just an order taker. While we do provide leads through our extensive advertising and marketing campaigns, we are transitioning to HUNTERS. That means youâ€™ll be expected to bring in your own leads over and above the ones we assign to you. The potential for your compensation is enormous!
- You are PASSIONATE about providing value to clients;
- You are physically fit and have a PROFESSIONAL appearance;
- You have great communication and people skills;
- You like to drive and have a clean DMV record;
- You like being outdoors;
- You DESIRE to improve yourself and your skills;
- You are DEDICATED to your company and donâ€™t have a history of job hopping.
Who we are and what we do:
- Serving all of Silicon Valley and beyond, we make peopleâ€™s lives more comfortable and secure with exterior, retractable shades and weather protection solutions;
- Family owned and operated since 1983;
- We manufacture, sell and install all of our products.
What YOU can expect from us:
- A STRONG desire for your success;
- Well-capitalized advertising and marketing to supplement your HUNTER skills;
- An extensive, PAID training program;
- Commission plus recoverable draw; the industry standard is to pay straight commission, but we are willing to assist you by paying a recoverable draw against your commission to get you started. The last salesperson we brought in started to earn immediately.Â TRUE top producers will earn over $100,000. The average sale is between $2,000 and $7,000 with several sales a month running between $8,000 and $16,000;
- Comprehensive mobility and sales tools;
- Continuous sales training.
As mentioned, we are looking for a very specific individual and we will find you. Don’t even contact us if you don’t have a burning desire to succeed. Weak closers, people who don’t communicate well or are afraid of dialing the phone, don’t bother. If you procrastinate, have poor time management skills or have a hard time focusing, please move on. We only hire top producers, and, if you are one, we will know.
â€¨CALL Jon Sarver at 951-893-1539 for a short, pre-interview on TUESDAY 10/15/13 between 2 PM and 3 PM. If you get past him you will need references which we will meticulously check. If your references check out and you make it past the final round you can start immediately.